Your Wish List for Summer Holiday in the Baltic States
Are you young at heart and want to spend an active summer holiday in Latvia or other Baltic States?
We would like to offer you a list of interesting activities - pick what attracts you and let us arrange your trip including them on the route. Don't forget to choose a relaxing activity as well – because you deserve a good rest on your holiday!
Now, please, take a look at some of the opportunities.
- Spend a day on adventure trek – prove your fitness
- Go down a rodel track – enjoy the speed
- Participate in jeep safari tour – go off-road
- Enjoy free flight in wind tunnel – get off the ground
- Try parachute jump – conquer the sky
- Play paintball – become an armed soldier in war
- Participate in adventure survival games - survive in woods, escape an armed band or fight as a good guerilla
- Participate in a performance: spend overnight as a prisoner in a former Soviet prison (for groups from 15 people) – prove your nerves
- Try horseback riding – become a proud rider
- Go rafting down a river – conquer the waters
- Do fishing and grill your catch – hoax the fish
- Take part in a pottery workshop – shape your first pot
- Attend a culinary class – learn new tips and tastes
- Try mushroom picking – enjoy leisurely recreation in green woods
- Stay overnight in a rural guest house and enjoy a tasty meal, real Russian sauna and swimming in a lake
- Enjoy spa procedures – spend a day in swimming pools and saunas of a spa centre or even pamper yourself with luxury spa treatments
- Choose an interesting excursion to Sigulda, Kuldiga, Jurmala or any other town - do sightseeing
- Participate in local festivals (Midsummer's Day on June 23, Sea Day along the coastline of the Baltic Sea on July 9 and many more) – dance, sing and enjoy because it is summer!
Just another small note - this list can be complemented and activities can be combined. Don't miss your chance for a new experience!
We are waiting for you!